Underline the correct answer.
1. During recess, there are many students in the canteen. It is ( crowded , quiet , untidy ).
2. Jill was ( early , lazy , late ) so she left in a hurry without eating her breakfast.
3. These children are ( seeing , looking , learning ) to swim from their teacher.
4. Paul did not buy the ( bunch , batch , group ) of grapes.
5. Zookeepers feed the animals and help to keep the ( dens , gates , enclosures ) clean.
6. When I was young, I was ( afraid , happy , brave ) of swimming in the sea.
7. My mother ( collects , packs , takes ) the mail on her way to work.
8. The scientist uses a pair of ( socks , glassess , gloves ) to protect his hands.
9. Katherine is ( nice , handsome , beautiful ). She has long, dark hair and sparkling eyes.
10. My father did not buy the computer because it was too ( cheap , expensive , good ).