Sunday 4 December 2011

Vocabulary Exercise 1

Vocabulary (1.1)

Underline the correct answer.

1. I deliver letters and parcels everyday. I am a ( policeman , postman , printer ).

2. The ( car , motorcycle , truck ) is a large vehicle used for carrying goods from the factory to the seaport.

3. The ( pilot , pirate , sailor ) flies the aeroplane.

4. When I visited my aunt in the hospital, I brought her some ( fruits , books , clothes ) to eat.

5. We use our ( eyes , nose , mouth ) to taste the delicious food.

6. Every six months, my mother brings me to the ( dentist , doctor , nurse ) to have my teeth checked. 


7. An ( apple , orange , onion ) a day keeps the doctor away.

8. In the school choir, there are sixty ( dancers , actors , singers ).

9. I saw the ( firemen, soldiers , policemen ) using water hoses to put out the big fire at the factory.

10. It is a hot day, we can take a ( swim , walk , run ) in the pool.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates