Underline the correct answer.
1. We can buy postage stamps at the ( market , post office , hotel ).
2. ( Elephants , Lions , Bears ) have big ears and long trunks.
3. Animals in the jungle are ( tame , wild , friendly ) and can be dangerous.
4. The bus was very ( full , crowded , empty ), we could not board it.
5. Ali is holding a ( ball , marble , balloon ), it is floating in the air.
6. My mother bought a fish from the ( butcher , florist , fishmonger ) at the market.
7. John is ( composing , writing , drawing ) a new song for the concert.
8. Mount Everest is the highest ( hill , cliff , mountain ) in the world.
9. The ( moon , sun , star ) rises in the east and sets in the west.
10. An island is surrounded by ( land , water , swamps ) on all sides