1. This bicycle is in a ( good , better , best ) condition than the other bicycle.
2. Ann is riding ( her , hers , his ) bicycle around the playground.
3. ( Who , What , When ) is the colour of your new dress?
4. We ( can , cannot , could not ) count the number of hairs on our head.
5. This test is ( hard , harder , hardest ) than the last test we had.
6. Today ( am , is , are ) a school holiday.
7. You cannot use this pencil unless you ask ( he , his , him ) for permission first.
8. ( Who , What , When ) is helping you with the drawing?
9. The food here is the ( cheap , cheaper , cheapest ) we can find in Singapore.
10. How ( many , much , more ) is this piece of cake?