Underline the correct answer.
1. ( Who , Which , What ) is your brother's name?
2. There is ( a , an , are ) spider on the chair.
3. It was ( me , I , my ) who closed the windows.
4. Are ( this , that , those ) pencils yours?
5. ( Who , Why , Which ) is going to send the food to Nina?
6. I bought these books , they are ( me , my , mine ).
7. The lions ( am , is , are ) roaring with hunger.
8. ( The , This , There ) is a post office nearby.
9. ( Who , Why , Which ) boy is your brother?
10. ( This , That , The) is the boy who took my school badge yesterday.