Sunday 4 December 2011

Vocabulary Exercise 2

Vocabulary (1.2)

Underline the correct answer.

1. I bought flowers from the ( cobbler , florist , carpenter ) for my mother.

2. We flew on an ( aeroplane , train , ship ) from Singapore to Japan.

3. Every morning, the ( bus , garbage truck , taxi ) comes to collect the rubbish from my block of flats.

4. ( Potatoes , Tomatoes , Onions ) are used to make french fries.

5. My brother goes to a ( barber , tailor , clerk ) to have his hair cut.

6. Monkeys love to eat ( papayas , apples , bananas ).

7. At the supermarket checkout counter, my sister paid the ( teller , salesgirl , cashier ) for the fruits we bought.

8. The ( salesgirl , manager , cashier ) at the book shop helped me find this book.

9. Salads are a mixture of ( meats , fishes , vegetables ).

10. England is the most beautiful ( country , city , town ) I have visited.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates